About Me

I'm a 17 year old senior at Mother McAuley High School in Chicago. I wanted to go abroad to get more out of life, and I definitely got what I was looking for. Going abroad has changed my outlook on so many things, and it has made me more mature, responsible, independent (the list goes on). Hands down, this was one of the best things I've ever done. I started this blog a while back so my family and friends could read about my wonderful experiences in Italy!

Tuesday, June 2, 2009

thank you to "anonymous"

OMG! Someone I don't even know gave a generous donation to my trip! Thank you so much whoever you are! I appreciate it so much. I don't even know what to say.

2 comments:

  1. Hey!
    I think it's so cool you have that donation ticker on your blog!
    I want to go to Italy as well, and i would like to know where you get one of those. :) It sure would help! Thank you,
    if you can, comment on my blog your answer!
    <3
    PS-When you get back can i email you some questions?
    I need to know as much as i can about italy to convince my parents. :)
    Grazie!

    Arrivederci!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OOps, here is the link to my blog. i forgot to put the link on my last comment, lol.
    hehe
    http://positivelyraleigh.blogspot.com/

    Grazie,again. ;p

    ReplyDelete